La Cañada – 2003
No. 17: Spring 2003
- Editorial – Recent seminars in Brussels.
- Summary of the seminar on the integration of forestry, biodiversity and agricultural concerns.
- Forests and forestry in Rural Development.
- Ancient wood pastures in Scotland.
- Deciding on the balance between moorland and woodland in the Scottish uplands: an overview at the landscape scale.
- Additional thoughts arising from attending the seminar.
- Afforestation in Ireland – balancing the interests.
- Forestry in Ireland – a rural community under threat from blanket afforestation.
- Forestry and agriculture in Sweden and WWF's rural development projects.
- Wood pastures in Germany – will they survive?
- Wood pasture, abandonment and EU enlargement issues in Estonia.
- Developing agroforestry systems in France.
- Developing partnerships for the management of wood pastures in south-east France.
- Social issues in Spanish forestry – maintaining the livelihoods of low-intensity farmers.
- Forestry measures in Spain: a personal view of where the CAP goes wrong.
- COMMENT The CAP and de-commissioning.
Download: La Cañada No. 17: Spring 2003