- The "green" CAP and permanent pastures - national reports show a fundamentally flawed model
EFNCP has published new reports looking at the application of the new CAP to permanent pastures in 6 Member States
- Siôn Brackenbury & Gwyn Jones: Report on State of Commoning in Wales
- La Cañada – No. 30: Winter 2015
- EFNCP participates in the recently awarded HNV-LINK H2020 project
- EFNCP contributes to the consolidation of the Spanish Network of Farmhouse and Artisan Cheese Makers and their work to improve policies
- Sharing experience and good practices for the sustainable use of Alpine grasslands in Natura 2000 sites. Between 21st and 25th September 2015, a study tour was held near Raumberg, Austria
- European Commission auditors condemn Spanish high nature value pastures to a slow death. Spanish authorities apply the sentence by imposing restrictive CAP eligibility rules
- Common Systems as Protected Areas: from Little Sydney to Madrid. Over 200 experts on protected areas from Europe and around the world gathered from 28 to 31 May 2015 in the Donau-Auen National Park (Austria) for the Conference
- Reflecting ecology in policy. EFNCP workshop at EDGG Conference.
20-24 September 2016, Sighisoara, Romania
- Management of extensive grasslands in mountain areas. EFNCP participation in Conference.
- Exploring our Common Ground. A Networking Event on Common Grazing in Europe.
- EFNCP Conference in Ireland, 21-25 October 2015. Presentations now available.
- Wood Pastures Policy Seminar; European Parliament, Brussels, 17 November 2015. Europe’s wood pastures: condemned to a slow death by the CAP?
Presentations and booklet now available.
- Symposium on HNV farmlands in Rome, 24th September 2015. A round table and discussion, organised to help inform the work of the EFNCP.
- Green Week Brussels 2015. EFNCP in the 2015 edition of Green Week ...
- Commonage case studies to inform debate on Ireland RDP 2014-20 proposals Commonage is a major component of the farm area of many farms in upland areas of Ireland
- An attempt at an ex post evaluation of agrienvironment support for crofting in the 2007-13 SRDP
- Supporting common grazing through agri-environment - lessons from an ex post evaluation ...
- New report: High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe - Policy Opportunities and Challenges ...
- Support the farmers who maintain Europe’s pastoral landscapes - change the CAP ...