- Results-based approach which values and rewards crofters’ skills urgently needed
Traditional agri-environment approaches have devalued crofters’ skills and largely failed to deliver for the public.
- The debate on the Future of CAP has started Using the Wood Pastures Manifesto in the Public Consultation
- HNV farming approach essential for future of Welsh upland farming.
- EFNCP at the EU Sheep Meat Forum
- The "green" CAP and permanent pastures - national reports show a fundamentally flawed model
- Siôn Brackenbury & Gwyn Jones: Report on State of Commoning in Wales
- La Cañada – No. 30: Winter 2015
- EFNCP participates in the recently awarded HNV-LINK H2020 project
- Locally led agri-environment schemes - from a farmer’s perspective.
Workshop, 13-14 March 2017
- Reflecting ecology in policy. EFNCP workshop at EDGG Conference.
- Management of extensive grasslands in mountain areas. EFNCP participation in Conference.
- Exploring our Common Ground. A Networking Event on Common Grazing in Europe.
- EFNCP Conference in Ireland, 21-25 October 2015. Presentations now available.
- Wood Pastures Policy Seminar; European Parliament, Brussels, 17 November 2015. Europe’s wood pastures: condemned to a slow death by the CAP?
Presentations and booklet now available.
- Symposium on HNV farmlands in Rome, 24th September 2015. A round table and discussion, organised to help inform the work of the EFNCP.
- Commonage case studies to inform debate on Ireland RDP 2014-20 proposals Commonage is a major component of the farm area of many farms in upland areas of Ireland
- An attempt at an ex post evaluation of agrienvironment support for crofting in the 2007-13 SRDP
- Supporting common grazing through agri-environment - lessons from an ex post evaluation ...
- New report: High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe - Policy Opportunities and Challenges ...
- Support the farmers who maintain Europe’s pastoral landscapes - change the CAP ...