- Just released:
MEADOWS by George Peterken
- NGO letters to UK governments on HNV farming:
England; Scotland; Wales; N. Ireland
- Pogany-havas hay festival 2013 - 11-18 August:
Book using this form.
- EC campaign to withdraw CAP support from farmland with too much "nature" - Spanish graziers are the latest to be hit.
- Individual Electronic Identification of Sheep & Goats - a threat to extensive farming.
- Mountain hay meadows. Conference in Gyimesközéplok (Romania), 23-24. May 2013
Book & Newsletter
From the Forum
- An attempt at an ex post evaluation of agrienvironment support for crofting in the 2007-13 SRDP This report is part of EFNCP’s 2012 Life+ NGO Support work programme
- Supporting common grazing through agri-environment - lessons from an ex post evaluation ...
- New report: High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe - Policy Opportunities and Challenges ...
- Support the farmers who maintain Europe’s pastoral landscapes - change the CAP ...
- Best practices for sustainable use of common grasslands in the Western Balkans and Europe SE Europe Round table – Common land management is long-standing feature of farming in SE Europe
- Farmers and policy-makers discuss the future of high-nature-value farming , on the farm
- Extensive grazing in Europe. How best to formulate our demands for CAP reform?
- Integrating biodiversity in CAP. What strategy for change in the face of powerful status quo players?
- Semi-natural Pastures and Meadows - A golden thread through EU environmental and agricultural policies – Brussels, B; 13 November 2012