La Cañada – 2011
No. 26: Summer 2011
- HNV farming and permanent pasture – the gap between EU rules and reality
- Court of Auditors SPS report – some useful points made, but also plenty to worry about!
- New EU Biodiversity Strategy – an assessment
- BSPB experience in supporting HNV grasslands management
- Common grazing in Bulgaria
- Common grazings in Scotland – forgotten treasures?
- Serbia’s low-intensity and potentially HNV farming systems
- HNV farming network in South Eastern Europe (SEE)
- Basic support for mixed farming systems – a first draft of a possible approach
Download: La Cañada No. 26: Summer 2011
No. 27: Winter 2011
- EFNCP response to CAP proposals
- HNV farming in the Aran Islands
- Transhumant herders unite
- Landmark case backs CAP support for extensive grazing
- Is greening of the CAP beneficial for biodiversity?
- Nature, people and place along the western seaboard – a study tour report
- Burning and site condition – a modern dilemma
- Curbing livestock emissions: how do national targets operate within a European strategy?
- Do not intensify the livestick sector too quickly – a comment on Bill Grayson’s article
Download: La Cañada No. 27: Winter 2011