La Cañada – 2007
No. 21: Winter 2007
- Editorial – The HNV debate raises more questions than answers
- Reflections from the EFNCP Conference 2007: ‘Can the market work for nature?’
- EU labelling of geographical origin: good, bad or irrelevant for HNV farming?
- The EU food hygiene Regulations (852/2004 and 853/2004)
- La Nature comme cheval du Troie du Marché?
- Nature – a Trojan horse for the Market?
- EFNCP Conference 2007: HNV farmland in Nordic countries – a personal view
- Valuing south-east European landscapes The Rusenski Lom workshop
- Community initiatives for grassland conservation in the Lower Wye Valley, UK
Download: La Cañada No. 21: Winter 2007
No. 20: Spring 2007
- Editorial – Continuing change but little progress
- Uppsala Conference, June 2007 – Can the market work for nature?
- L'élevage ovin at caprin en Europe
- Uist Workshop: Nature 2000 and the new RDPs
- The Uist Workshop: Crofters Union report
- Uist Workshop: 'Hot issues'
- HNV farmland in the western Balkans
- Plitvice boost for HNV farmland profile
- 2005 Forum conference in Bulgaria on social sustainability of HNV systems
- Identification of HNV farmland in Bulgaria and Romania
- WISP – the World Initiative for Sustainable Pastoralism
Download: La Cañada No. 20: Spring 2007